Our client, a dynamic, entrepreneurial Accountancy firm based in the Upper Highway Area seeks an Accountant / Bookkeeper. This role will suit a young dynamic recently qualified individual.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Financial Qualification- Diploma/Degree
- Experience in an Accounting firm
- Completed Articles will be an advantage
- Pastel or similar accounting package experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capturing client’s books onto Pastel, preparing Management packs and filing of VAT returns.
- Processing of monthly payrolls and, submitting monthly and annual statutory returns
- Taking on Accounts related project work for clients such as reviewing accounting systems, business valuations, tax computations and profit analysis.
- Providing support to clients Accounts department or acting as their Financial Manager
- Drafting of annual Financial Statements.
- Filing of provisional and annual income tax for companies, individuals and trusts.
- Dealing with SARS and CIPC inquiries.
- Consulting to clients.
- Reporting back to Directors.
Salary: R 15 000.00 – 20 000.00 per month plus medical aid and incentive, this can be negotiated for the right candidate.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and only digital responses to this email address will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.