Our client an international chemical Sales Company based in the upper highway area, seeks a Accounting Manager.
- Honours Degree in Accounting as a minimum.
- CIMA or CA(SA) qualifications advantageous.
- 3 – 5 Years’ post articles / degree experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a Management role.
- A valid driver’s licence
- Departmental Management – Effectively manage the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Team;
- Free Cash Flow Contribution – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets;
- Expenditure & Risk Management – Analyse expenditure to minimise risk;
- Manage the Financial Reporting and analysis function;
- Assist the Financial Manager and Financial Controller in effective tax management;
- Assist the Financial Manager and Financial Controller with effective Corporate Governance;
- Effective Treasury / cash management;
- Lead, direct and manage the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions;
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance within the department;
- Manage and implement Continuous Improvements and Projects for the department.
Salary: Market Related
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.