Our client, a Manufacturing company, based in Pinetown, seeks an Assistant Factory Production Manager
- Production / Logistics / Supply Chain / Commerce Degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in steel and/or timber manufacturing.
- Experience managing a staff compliment of 30 or more.
- Computer Literate.
- Evolution software experience.
- Be prepared to work weekends and night shift oversights as and when.
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Oversee the production of steel products.
- Responsible for the entire manufacturing process.
- Procurement of raw materials
- Daily production planning.
- Factory and vehicle maintenance.
- Daily delivery control and allocation.
- Oversee receiving and despatch.
- Manage and control labour force.
- Site liaison with regards deliveries.
- Health and Safety practices with an external consultant.
- Labour and disciplinary processes
Salary: Market Related plus benefits – based on experience and qualifications
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.