Our Client, a National Fleet Services / Tracking company based in Benoni seek a Branch Support Administrator.
- Exceptional administration & organizational skills
- Good command of the English Language, Afrikaans will be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate in MS Word & Excel
- Must have clean, valid driver’s license.
- Reception duties
- Weekly and monthly stock control.
- Management of the fleet of vehicles.
- Control of and on reporting on the department’s expenses.
- Ensuring an up to date asset register.
- Ensuring all tracking units in the department’s vehicles are always in working order
- Signing off and ensuring job cards are completed, priced / costed correctly.
- Assisting with control of technical staff and querying / actioning a response to efficiency reports.
- Assisting in reporting back to Head Office
- Weekly meeting with all Technical staff.
- Ensuring all queries and requests are attended to timeously
- Scheduling and monitoring of the technical team’s use of the training centre and ensuring all documentation is processed and kept on file.
- Administrative assistance to the sales and key accounts departments
- Assisting the Regional Manager with purchasing / controlling of stock of perishables
Salary: R10 000.00 – R 12 000.00
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.