Our client, an Industrial Fleet Services Company, based in Port Elizabeth, seeks a Branch Administrator.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Applicants must have exceptional administration and organizational skills.
- Good command of the English language – written & spoken. Afrikaans will be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver license for a passenger vehicle (code 8)
- Must possess self-management skills.
- Assisting Head Office with the day to day operational requirements of the branch.
- Reception duties as identified by the company.
- Weekly and monthly stock control.
- Management of the fleet of vehicles allocated to the Eastern Cape technical team.
- Control of and on reporting on the department’s expenses.
- Ensuring an up to date asset register, is kept at all times for the department.
- Ensuring all tracking units in the department’s vehicles are always in working order.
- Weekly meeting with all Technical staff.
- Ensuring all queries and requests addressed to the department are answered / attended to timeously.
- Administrative assistance to the sales and key accounts services departments as required by the branch.
- Assisting Head Office with purchasing and controlling of stock of groceries and prepaid electricity if necessary.
- Telesales – contacting potential customers to introduce to our client / set up appointments.
Salary: Market Related
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.