Our client, a supplier of Construction Vehicles / Plant Hire & Equipment, based in Durban, seeks a Branch /Senior Sales Manager.
- Tertiary Qualification
- Technical and Commercial background
- Min of 3 years’ experience in Earthmoving and Rough terrain equipment Industry
- Dealership/Branch management experience
- Experience of after sales service in material handling, agriculture, (or heavy goods vehicles or cars)
- Achievement of Sales budget
- Achievement of Aftermarket budget
- Achieve proposed sales GP value on new machine sales, parts and labour
- 25% of all sales business must be generated from new business
- Work closely with and manage relationships with dealer branches in KZN
- Submission of Weekly and monthly Sales Reps reports
- Responsibility for the management of sales and aftermarket proceedings including the implementation of the necessary processes and controls
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on sales related queries
- Responsible for staff management
- Overall Achievement of sales budget and Profitability
- Absorption rate in line or in excess of MSA benchmarking
- New Equipment Targets
- STR utilization and profitability
- Gross Profit Margins
- Used equipment stock value, profit and GP%
- Market share growth across all market sectors and product lines
Salary: R 50 000.00 – R 55 000.00 + Cell phone + Medical Aid & Provident Fund
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line.
For a confidential discussion, call 031 765 2670.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.