My client based in Umhlanga seeks a Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be involved in the analysis of business processes and the implementation of new technology to support these process in the most effective way.
- Work on solutions supporting multiple business areas, integration points and many affected components.
- Required to work under general direction within a clearly defined accountability framework.
- Gather and interpret requirements from the business.
- Participate in the solution design process.
- Define the success criteria for solution testing.
- Analyse and translate relevant business processes.
- Provide assistance to solution delivery on implementation and training.
- Assist (when necessary) with systems testing.
- Ensure that proposed test solutions cover all aspects of delivered business specification.
- Documenting existing and new processes, providing improvements and analysis.
- Compile and maintain a risk register
- Manage progress of projects as assigned, using best practiced methodology.
- Co-ordinate and Manage workshops related to all critical systems between internal staff and external.
- Relevant Tertiary IT Qualification or Certificate/ Diploma in Business Process Analysis
- Post Graduate certification in Project Management
- Direct work experience in Business Analysis.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Experience in using Visio, MS projects.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Financial Services or Insurance Industry (preferable)
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will be through email only and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.