Our client, based in Woodstock, seeks a Business Development Consultant.
They market a range of digital solutions to large corporate companies. Their areas of expertise are internal communications, mobile and training solutions, and mobile competitions. They use different digital off-the-shelf and customer-made platforms depending on the client’s needs.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with working in a small team that is growing rapidly. Our client is looking for a highly self-motivated individual who thrives on high energy and deal-closing.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the ICT market (mobile and digital) or related field as a Business Development Consultant.
- Experience in selling and building new accounts from scratch
- Experience cold-calling and successfully converting new prospects into customers
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Proven track record of generating business from new and existing customers
- Must be willing and able to work the hours necessitated by the job, and to travel for work-related training, conferences, and customer events when required
- Creative problem-solving skills to solve customer problems and handle objections effectively
- Ability to learn new industry products and services quickly and thoroughly (This will require independent self-study from time to time)
- Strong organizational time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to listen actively
- Strong interpersonal and people skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Knowledge and understanding of ICT industry and related adjacent markets is a plus
- Must possess a strong desire to win and achieve excellent results
- Needs to be self-starter and someone who feels ownership for activities and results
- Prioritize – Identify, generate and develop new sales opportunities across the various lines of business
- Have a solid understanding of the company’s strategy and range of services, and be able to articulate effectively this value and position the company as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to new and current clients
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please send your CV to Shona: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.