Our client, a National Fleet Services Company, based in the Upper Highway Area, seeks a Regional Supervisor. This position will be a supporting role to the General Manager allowing for smooth, efficient and focused customer service.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Proficient in MS Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Minimum of 5 years call centre experience
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Management of departmental teams.
- Management of processes and efficiency within all areas of the department
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times – attend to any escalated customer complaints within 24 hours of the complaint
- Training of regional staff in the Call Centre
- Manage and carry out disciplinary matters in the departments in conjunction with the HR Department
- Analysis of employee customer call quality within the department
- Maintenance and upkeep of mailboxes affiliated to the department
- Management and actioning of the CRM regarding the Service Level Agreements and Minutes of Meetings in conjunction with the Telesales Department
- Workload overflow assistance
- Overall Customer Response Centre management assistance
- Weekly briefings with the CRC General Manager
- You may, from time to time, be required to assist with other tasks outside of these KPAs
Salary: Market Related
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.