Our client, in the Insurance/ Financial Services based in Durban, seeks a Compliance Manager, the successful candidate must have experience of compliance in an insurance environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- FAIS Accreditation
- Maintain high levels of knowledge on legislation applicable to the short-term insurance industry and assist with the identification of new legislation for implementation or changes to existing legislation
- Assist with ongoing development and maintenance of the Compliance Risk Management programs to ensure on-going compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist with on-going compliance monitoring throughout the business as well as outsourced and binder functions
- Provide compliance and regulatory training and/ or guidance and general assistance to all business units
- Submission and monitoring of standard regulatory returns throughout the year
- Assist with various Board and governance duties
- Assist with various governance, risk and compliance projects as required
Salary: Market related
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.