Our client, based in Pinetown, in the Clothing Manufacturing Industry, seeks a Credit Controller.
- Tertiary Qualification and/or Credit Management 5
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Manage debtors accounts
- Prepare journals and refund requests as required
- Allocate and post daily receipts
- Prepare month end reconciliation of debtors
- Release orders daily for sales department
- Collect all overdue amounts
- Process new account applications (request bank codes/ITC & trade references)
- Delinquent debtors’ schedules for sales reps to assist with collections
- List inactive and overdue debtors with forward orders to assist warehouse manager with packing
- Provision for bad debts schedules for management
- Documents for drawdowns from Debtors financing facility
- Monthly certificates for the bank
- Staff deductions to Senior Bookkeeper
- E-mail or post statements monthly & intercompany statements weekly
- Auditors’ queries & requests (debtors discounting facility auditors as well as external auditors)
Salary: R 23 000.00 – R 25 000.00pm
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.