Our client, in the Insurance/ Financial Services based in Durban, seeks a Data Analyst, the ideal candidate will have a passion for big data and data technologies.
- Tertiary degree
- Microsoft BI stack – SQL Server 2012. SSIS, SSSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot
Contribute, develop, and be involved in the formulation, roll-out and implementation of the group data, lead and insight strategy in partnership with business stakeholders.
- Assist in the management and upkeep of the data warehouse with multiple input sources to develop and maintain “one version of the truth”
- Analysis of data in the warehouse to provide key insights and trend analysis on key value drivers
- Partner with key business stakeholders to identify and define business data and insights requirements.
- Development and maintenance of key daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key financial and operational drivers, with an emphasis on automating these reports to be “real-time” through the use of the central data warehouse
- Create and manage operational dashboards to monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
Extract, create, and organize data files used for analytical and modelling purposes