Our client, a hotel based in Ballito, on the North Coast of KwaZulu Natal, seeks a Deputy Hotel General Manager.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience as a Deputy Hotel Manager.
- Fully computer literate.
- Previous estate/hotel/golf course style property management.
- Micros and Opera experience
- Management of the Resort on behalf of Managing Agent.
- All duties associated with the management and control of the assets of the resorts.
- Assistance in any food outlets, services, resorts or any other activities carried out.
- Performance Management of all staff and contract personnel.
- Ensuring that all policies and standards are always strictly adhered to;
- The ongoing maintenance of all buildings, equipment and furnishing.
- Provision of guest’s services.
- Financial controls and administration.
- Ensuring that all staff and contract personnel employed, are always properly and adequately trained and fully conversant with all aspects of the duties they are required to perform.
- The implementation and management of guest services, entertainment programs and other guest facilities to the standards determined by the employer from time to time.
- The implementation of all systems, facilities and structures as determined by the employer from time to time.
- The management and reporting on all such areas as determined by the Employer’s policy and procedures.
Salary: R 35 000.00 TCTC
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.