Our client, a large hospitality group based in Pinetown, seeks a Digital Manager. The purpose of this role is to oversee the digital strategy across the various businesses in the group.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing capacity.
- At least 2 years managing people and multiple brands.
- Relevant tertiary education in the digital field.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and reporting.
- Full knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Google Search.
- Understanding of web design and developing HTML, WordPress, Sharepoint.
- Experience using a Social Media scheduling program.
- Design and implement company digital strategies within budget requirements to drive traffic to company websites to increase online bookings.
- Monitor web traffic, performance and capacity, to identify, prevent and resolve issues, tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Develop, and manage digital campaigns, report on the status, compile detailed reports after key meetings/milestones, track project performance, analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals and to manage expectation.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Continue innovation and development of our websites and ensure web best practices are achieved.
- Create and execute strategies for performance-based acquisition through multiple channels, SEO/SEM, re-targeting, video, display and other paid channels to accelerate revenue growth.
- Collate and manage KPIs, analytics, bench marking, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of campaigns and paid channels, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, scale ability and ROI.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Build a continuous optimization cadence for Internet Solutions owned, earned and paid media efforts.
- Drive lifecycle marketing efforts across email and internal channels for all our monetizing products.
- Good understanding and application of marketing automation technology to efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own, enhance, develop, innovate, maintain and monitor overall Digital environment.
Email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.