Paid Marketing Specialist
My client, A digital Advertising industry based in the Upper Highway seeks a Paid Marketing Specialist
Experience and knowledge required
- Experience with the Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Understanding how digital marketing works, how platforms relate to each other and how to use multiple channels for marketing strategy
- The characteristics and intents of the different platforms, the benefits and use cases of the different platforms
- 2 Years experience in Facebook Ads – Testing, retargeting, lookalikes, tracking, optimising ~ R100K ad spend
- Email marketing – Understanding email marketing best practices
- LinkedIn Ads – Research, creation, management, optimisation and reporting
- WordPress – working understanding of WordPress CMS
- Lead generation – Understanding key concepts and the process of effective lead generation
- Ecommerce marketing – Understanding key concepts and how to achieve and track ROI
- Google analytics – Advanced understanding on the full suite of Google analytics, ability to translate and express data in an intelligible manner
- Google search console – Advanced understanding of Google search console and it’s features
The following would be an advantage
- Copywriting – Short form copywriting, wordsmith
- Google Shopping and Merchant Centre – Skilled in google merchant centre and Google shopping.
- Knowledge on Google Ads capabilities – Understanding all the features of Google ads and how it plays into the marketing strategy
- HTML knowledge – basic knowledge of HTML
- CRM/Monday.com – Experience in CRM or project management tools
- Organic social media – Understanding of organic social media and best practice
- Marketing Strategy – Analyse the client’s online presence and brand then devise a strategy to achieve their goals and objectives within a budget at the best possible return.
- Project Management – Translating the client’s goals and objectives into broken down tasks that can be completed by team members. Managing task deadlines, assigned team members and delivery.
- Conversion Optimisation – Analysing and locating roadblocks and factors on ads, website, etc that limit conversions
- Facebook Pixel – Installing pixel and setting up events
- SEO – on page, SEO copywriting
- Account Management – Managing client accounts, answering questions and queries, suggesting improvements
- Marketing proposals – Creating proposal documents with costing and breakdown
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.