Digital Project Manager – Remote position
This is a remote position working for an International organisation that assists their clients manage, maintain, safeguard, and improve their WordPress websites. Their clients are international, and the working hours are 3:00pm – 12:00am South African Standard Time (SAST)
The position is a Technical Project Manager which will involve working with clients, organising information and data, working alongside the Client Service Manager and Development Team.
- Role Accountabilities:
- Be the first port of call for inbound client communication with the ability to identify what is needed, set clear expectations with the client, and plan the work needed with the client services manager and development team.
- To provide a first-class service to our clients.
- In cooperation with the client services manager, create quotes and obtain approval from clients.
- In cooperation with the client services manager, determine what exactly the client requirement is.
- Communicate frequently and effectively through project management and help desk tools both internally and with clients using Teamwork, Desk, and Slack.
- Post status updates from clients to our internal team
- Communicate findings and project progress from our development team back to clients
- Present information in both directions in the most accurate and clear way possible.
- Use screen capture and video capture tools to communicate specific issues more effectively and clearly that the client may be facing, or to more clearly show the development team the work to be completed.
- Coordinate multiple ongoing maintenance and development tasks with budgets between $150 to $5K, or more.
- Digital Project Management experience using a WordPress platform
- The following experience would be an advantage;
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose common issues related to SSL, WordPress configuration, plugins, themes, and related updates. This may require using an SFTP client (Filezilla, Transmit) to rule out common file conflicts.
- Have familiarity with the WordPress web hosting landscape.
- Have a clear understanding of DNS and domain configuration.
- Experience with WordPress page builders such as Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi, and Visual Bakery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and can look for productivity shortcuts within Hubspot, Teamwork Projects and Team work Desk.
Benefits of this opportunity
- Totally remote working with team members based in SA and USA
- Market related experience-based salary
- Quarterly allowance towards personal development
- Remote based Technology allowance
Please email CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will be through email only and only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to Zoom interview.