My client based in Pinetown has a vacancy for an E-Commerce/On-line Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for adding and updating all new products online, ensuring accuracy to ensure the best customer experience.
- Must have some experience in an eCommerce environment
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working with large volumes of product information following a clear process for publishing new products.
- Withdrawing products from the site, amending prices, and fixing any issues.
- Completing spreadsheets and uploading them to online systems.
Handling on-line accounts
- Listing of new products on-line, with accurate images and details, i.e. measurements, size; etc.
- Tracking and ensuring delivery times are met
- Ensuring system stock, and pricing are constantly updated
- On-line file maintenance
- Capturing and invoicing using Syspro
- Creating and updating reports to manage daily orders
- Assisting customers with order and/or item queries
- Processing orders
- Sending sufficient stock to the DC’s accordingly
- Experience with applying for deals and promotions
- Handling returned stock and queries
Salary: Market Related
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.