Our client based in Johannesburg requires an Electronic Engineer who specializes in collision avoidance management systems (CAS) for the mining industry.
- Minimum 3 years experience with a similar tracking system in a mining environment
- Engineering degree in Electronic, industrial or equivalent.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to plan and prioritize schedules.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to analyse problems and identify solutions
- Identify potential product and service revenue opportunities.
- Understanding of CAS systems
- Drive EHS compliance
- Valid driver’s license.
- Will be required to travel internationally and domestically for new projects.
Salary – 550 – 800 000 CTC pa
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.