This is a remote position working for an International organisation that assists their clients manage, maintain, safeguard, and improve their WordPress websites. The working times are 11h00 – 19h00 (SAST)for the first 3 months and then negotiable.
The position is an Email Marketing Strategist and is to provide strategic vision, editorial precision, and professional execution of email marketing efforts for our clients
- Build and maintain internal systems and protocols for the company’s email marketing service
- Develop email marketing strategies for the organisation and clients
- Establish benchmarks based on client goals
- Work directly with clients on ideation of campaign content
- Create and populate engaging content for email campaigns, including copywriting and visuals
- Design attractive email templates and take on basic graphic design tasks as required for use in email campaigns
- Manage CSV list data using Google Sheets and Excel
- Use list segmentation to stratify email contact data and plan targeted campaigns
- Analyze email marketing performance using data from campaign reports, A/B testing, Google Analytics, and other data sources
- Suggest ongoing strategic and technical recommendations that drive email marketing growth — from improving campaign performance to increasing email subscriptions
- Configure DNS records to maximize email deliverability and spam protection
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with email marketing campaigns
- Use project management tools to document project statuses and client communications
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication.
- Team member uses verbal (i.e., phone call, video chat) vs. written (i.e., email, direct
- messages) in appropriate situations and/or engages the relevant task manager or upper management for situational advice.
- Team member demonstrates meticulous adherence to style guidelines for written and
- visual content used in emails.
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically.
- Team member breaks complex email strategies into task-level tactical items.
- Team member documents, communicates, and understands the cause and effect of a project-based decision, including the decision’s impact on other team members, tasks, or artifacts.
Benefits of this opportunity
- Totally remote working with team members based in SA and USA
- Market related experience-based salary
- Quarterly allowance towards personal development
- Remote based Technology allowance
Salary R 22 – 27 000.00 per month experience dependent
Please email CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will be through email only and only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to Zoom interview.