Our client based in Pinetown in the manufacturing industry seeks an Engineering Manager to join their Management team. The purpose of the job will be to maintain the company’s range of products and solutions as supplied to customers. Interface between the customer, engineers and management on products, tools, equipment designed and/or installed. Manage and assist Tool Room Staff – Tool-setters, Toolmakers, Tool-designers.
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
- Experience in plastic injection moulding, including tool design and manufacture would be an advantage.
- More than 3 years extensive experience in an Engineering Management position.
- Process/Industrial/Quality Engineering experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide direction to Tool Room for design, creation and packaging of products.
- Ensure that products provided / supplied are in working order according to customer requirement / design documentation and signed off according to project / design.
- Participate in product release process.
- Ensure efficiency with best practice use in terms of Process.
- Interact with vendors and other organisations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities, products and solutions.
- Assist the team on relevant technical matters when called upon to do so.
- A full knowledge of the business unit range of vendors, products and service offerings including, but not limited to the manufacturing industry.
Salary R40 – R60 000 CTC
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 031 764 2670 for more information
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.