Our client, based in Morningside, seeks a Personal Assistant to the Managing & Financial Director.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a PA to a Director
- Experience with Company Secretary duties
- Tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Assist the Directors with organisational, financial, and personal administration on a daily basis
- Managing communications and maintaining the Directors’ electronic calendar
- Communicate with shareholders and directors in a professional manner
- Book flights and accommodation, both locally and internationally
- Compiling reports and Board Packs
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Lead short-term projects and initiatives as requested by the Directors
- Respect the need for the highest level of confidentiality
- Exercise good judgment
- Assist other Directors as delegated by the Managing Director
- Organize/plan meetings and take comprehensive minutes of all meetings
- Ensure that key dates and events are highlighted to the Director ahead of time
- Company Secretarial duties as and when needed.
Salary: R 18 000.00 – R24 000.00 depending on experience
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.