Our client, a Manufacturing company, based in Pinetown, seeks a Project Manager/ Industrial Engineer
- Production / Logistics / Supply Chain / Commerce Degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in steel and/or timber manufacturing.
- Experience managing a staff compliment of 30 or more.
- Computer Literate.
- Evolution software experience.
- Be prepared to work weekends and night shift oversights as and when.
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Oversee the production of steel and timber products.
- Responsible for the entire manufacturing process.
- Procurement of raw materials
- Daily production planning.
- Factory and vehicle maintenance.
- Daily delivery control and allocation.
- Oversee receiving and dispatch.
- Manage and control labor force of 35 – 40 staff.
- Site liaison with regards deliveries.
- Health and Safety practices with an external consultant.
- Labor and disciplinary processes
Salary: R25 000.00 – R 30 000.00 plus benefits – based on experience and qualifications
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.