Our client, a dynamic, entrepreneurial Accountancy firm based in the Upper Highway Area seeks a FIA & Tax Specialist.
To provide services to the customers of two key Investment services providers. In order to access the Investment, clients require a Foreign Investment Allowance certificate (FIA). The primary focus of this role is to manage the FIA application and approval process and secondly to support the accounting team with any ad hoc tax and accounting work.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Financial certification / qualification or studying towards
- Strong SARS efiling experience
- Experience in an Accounting firm
- Experience with client services / customer contact
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive FIA application requests clients
- Issue the onboarding pack and assist clients to complete the forms.
- Review the application for reasonableness given the information at hand.
- Apply for the FIA and attend to SARS requests for supporting docs.
- Monitor progress and follow up accordingly to the SLA of turnaround times.
- Attend to ad hoc queries and requests from FIA clients.
- Communicate progress to clients and management per the SLA
- Keep records of each FIA per client on the FIA tracker.
- Ensure billing is accurate and complete.
- Provide guidance to clients about how best to go about the process
- Escalate any issues to management as and when the occur.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not call as all applications are processed via email, you will be contacted if you are short listed).
Salary is market related and experience dependant