Our client, based in the FMCG industry based in Pinetown seeks a Social Media/Graphic Designer.
- Min 2-4 years design and digital experience
- Degree/Diploma in graphic design
- Web design (Experience of WordPress)
- Adobe Software 2019 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premier Pro CC)
- Digital design (Across multiple channels – web, mobile, app, video)
- Must be fully computer literate on Mac.
- Up to date understanding and knowledge of creative, tech and marketing trends.
- Photography- Shooting, creating and editing videos of products and lifestyle shoots in Premier Pro
- Experience in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is an advantage
- Design of pamphlets/adverts and signage.
- Oversee all aspects, of all print and digital pieces from concept to completion.
- Design packaging and labels in line with brand CI.
- Monthly Facebook design and copy preparation, advertisement, maintenance and reporting of 8 Facebook pages.
- Experience in designing and maintenance of website -new products and suspended lines.
- Analyse website traffic flow and initiate appropriate actions in response.
- Search Engine Optimization of the organisation’s websites.
- Conceptualize online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Design of interactive mailers, mail footers, email signatures.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to plan and implement client B2C and B2B digital marketing strategies across all channels.
- Create campaigns targeted to well defined audiences via email, SMS, social media, Google ads and directly with third party websites.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies.
- Conceptualizing, scripting, directing and post-production of all video content. Create motion graphics at a proficient level.
Salary: 15 000.00 – 18 000.00 Experience dependent
Please email CVs to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.