We have an exciting opportunity for an Installations Field Coordinator. The successful candidate will need to liaise with clients and contractors and will be responsible, for various installation sites throughout the Western Cape.
- Construction related qualification or certification
- Minimum of 5 years in the constructions Industry
- Valid Driver’s license
- Physically Fit
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literate
- Understanding of the OHS is essential
- Valid passport is advantageous
- Understanding of the construction industry (reinforced concrete and
- structural steel)
- Ability to be away from home/ family for extended periods.
- Carry out on site Health and Safety and Quality Control.
- Review site reports compiled by Team Leaders before submission.
- Complete any Corrective Action Reports/ Non-Compliance Reports.
- Record all site issues, provide photographic proof of such, assist in the investigations and provide solutions.
- Drive company vehicle.
- Provide logistics support such as, Jack maintenance and stock control.
- Conduct installation team’s tool and equipment checks.
- Conduct installation team’s vehicle checks.
Salary: R 15 000.00 – R 17 000.00 + Provident fund
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.