Our client, an Electronics Security Company in the Upper Highway Area, seeks an IT Systems Analyst.
• IT Qualification / Technical Diploma
• Strong Excel skills for generating reports
• Trouble shooting experience
• Some help desk experience
• Experience with training and upskilling a team
• Ability to logically process system flows and report back on any issues.
• Ability to process data and draw correlations between events.
• Understanding of IT systems so has the ability to audit software/product services.
• Audit the health/repair reports daily to check for accuracy
• The health / repair process quarterly and report back on issues found;
• Manage a tracking unit hotline for customer queries
• Audit web software/mobile application/product services;
Check reports/features on the wen/mobile app that customers use to ensure they are working as intended and identify faults before customers do;
• Audit the camera health/Autofuel Health/Tracking health reports weekly and generate summary reports from them detailing incidents per tech/per region/per fault etc.
• Identify and rectify incorrect repairs which will be identified by correlating units returned with job cards an initial faults booked;
• Assist with investigations and generate presentations and reports for incidents.
Please email CVs to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.