Our Client, a National Fleet Services/ tracking/Fuel Management Company based in Benoni seeks a Key Accounts Consultant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer care / Technical product
- Marketing /Sales/Customer Service qualification will be an advantage
- Organised with a strict attention to detail.
- Good command of English Language
- Clean Drivers License
- Excellent computer skills
- Be willing to stay away from home for 2 nights per month.
The successful candidate will be required to perform / manage the following:
- Provide after sales support to all allocated Key Accounts customers
- Provide product software and general product support to all allocated Key accounts customers
- Compiling and forwarding all quotations, proposals / information packs required by any Key Accounts customers
- Attend monthly liaison meetings with all allocated key Accounts
- Use the companies CRM system and keep it up to date.
- Attending customer liaison meetings as required including ensuring all action items are dealt with to the satisfaction of both the company and the customer
- Understanding customer’s needs and providing them with helpful solutions
- Working closely with the applicable (CRC) Key Account Specialist in managing and servicing customers
- Working with Telesales department as required ensuring the CRM database is up to date at all times.
- Promote relationships with all of the company’s customers that reflect trust and credibility
Salary: Market Related
Please email CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.