Our client, in the Insurance/ Financial Services based in Durban, seeks Lead / Database Management Specialist, the successful candidate will be responsible for the collecting, analysing and reporting on lead generation from all sociable media and marketing platforms.
• Outbound Sales through lead generation
• Insurance industry will be an advantage.
• Understanding of Analytics
• Experience with a CRM system
• Developing lead contact lists for Outbound Sales Campaigns whilst managing campaign indicators
• Report on Campaign Results (i.e. Campaign Performance, Lead Activity, Sales, etc.).
• Develop and implement internal Lead Generation strategies in line with product sales targets
• Closely monitor campaign, channel, and lead provider performance with the aim of generating maximum leads.
• Monitor and maintain conversions across all products
• Capable of understanding and reporting on campaign results across all major digital platforms.
• Understand the basics of a CRM system to ensure the delivery of qualified leads to the sales channel.
• Database Marketing: In depth understanding of database marketing with the ability to make recommendations on best practices on database utilisation.
• Regulatory Insights: Understanding of regulations that impact Direct Sales example POPIA and the ability to work within the bounds of insurance regulations.
Salary: R 25 – 32 000 based on experience.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.