Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing Plant
Our client in the manufacturing industry in Prospection seeks a Maintenance Engineer to manage the maintenance service on all equipment & facilities at their plant.
|· Diploma / BTech / Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· Extensive Plant level experience with Strong proven Management experience of Maintenance team
· Completed Trade Test with a mechanical/ electrical/ electronic discipline
· Technical capability and understanding/ Attention to Detail and Accuracy
· Must be able to function well in a team environment
· Experience in Managing a Unionized work force
- Managing a Maintenance team of 15 including Artisans/ Health & Safety / Stores
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effectively
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan for missed maintenance activities.
- Manage Maintenance to ensure machine availability and maximum utilisation.
- Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Manage, coach and develop High performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives, delivers best practice, added value and continuous Improvements.
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, and risk assessments
- Prepare the Annual Maintenance budget and hold responsibility for Budgets
- Prepare Plant Capital Expenditure proposals
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the Plant
- Ensure that the Plant Operates in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
Salary dependent on experience
Please email CVs to email@example.com
Please note that applications will only taken via email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.