Our client in the Manufacturing Industry, based in New Germany, seeks a Mechanical / Electronic Supervisor.
• Approximately 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
• Mechanical knowledge.
• PLC experience and fault finding, analysis and problem solving relating to an automated PLC controlled machine.
• Experience with pneumatics & hydraulics
• Daily production on machine, ensuring machine runs at full capacity.
• Quality control of production.
• Daily maintenance on machine (machine runs for 22 hours and down time of 2 hours for maintenance).
• Changing out of machinery parts due to wear and tear.
• Minimizing breakdowns and resolving this if it occurs.
• Calibration of machine to ensure optimum quality and production.
• Programming of PLC machine.
• Supervising 2-3 staff involved mainly in packaging of finished goods.
• Eventually responsible for keeping track of raw materials and placing orders on factory for raw materials
Salary: R 18 000.00 – R 25 000.00 pm depending on qualifications and experience. Possible production bonuses at later stage
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.