Our client, an Advertising Agency based in Kloof, is looking to add a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to their crazy design team. They are looking for someone who is excited to pick up and run with a brief, and not drag it out for days on end – yawn!!
Can you multitask and jump from a technical product to the marketing of a coffee shop, enjoying both industries equally? Oh, and let’s add a pharmacy to the mix!
Can you get your shoulder to the wheel and maybe work a few extra hours now and again? Or do you prefer to run out of the office like your butt is on fire as the clock strikes 5? Fiery bums need not apply.
If you still like the sound of this position and possess all the technical skills listed below, then drop us a line – send your CV and who knows? You could be starting your dream position soon!!
• 3 year Design Diploma OR equivalent tertiary qualification
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign
• Experience in both print and digital design
• 3 – 5 years’ experience, preferably in an Ad Agency environment
• Apple Mac proficient user
• HTML would be an advantage
• Understanding of Repro process
• Good time management
• High attention to detail
• Work independently and take ownership
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
Projects will involve:
• Discussing briefs and then conceptualising to create
• Company monthly mailers
• Corporate ID/Company ID
• Web Design
• Car wraps
• Packaging Design
Salary: R18 000.00 – R20 000.00 (Depending on experience)
Please email your CV and Portfolio of Work to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.