Technical Support Team Leader
Our client, an electronic security company based in the Upper Highway seeks a Network Systems Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with networks CCENT/CCNA/CCNP/Fortinet
- Supervisory experience – managing and motivating a small team.
- Understanding of database’s
- Reliable transport
- Consistently assess security of network and servers to ensure the company is not exposed to new security threats (Regular security Audits and Disaster Recovery Audits, candidate will be the companies security officer)
- Domain Deployment
- Manage and generate reports for network and server uptime to assess impact of incidents to the company and the company’s clients
- Supervising and up skilling junior members of the IT Team.
Salary: Market Related
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.