Our client in the Manufacturing/Fabrication Industry, based in Pinetown, seeks a Production Manager.
- 5 -10 years’ experience as a Production Manager.
- Qualified Artisan (boiler making or sheet metal).
- Minimum 3-year Production Management Diploma.
- Computer literate
- Hands on experience and the management of a fabrication/ assembly facility and a thorough understanding of relevant processes, machinery, tools and materials used.
- Creative strategies for the daily changes to the production schedule.
- Assertive in developing, managing and maintaining professional and productive relationships within the manufacturing functions.
- Self-motivated individual with strong management and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal
- Self-driven to work productively, efficiently and effectively under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to build and maintain a high-performance team.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all activities in the workshop to ensure that machinery, material and human resources are used efficiently to optimise output while minimising costs.
- Manage production schedule to ensure on time delivery of projects.
- Work with Sales and Contracts to review and resolve drafting and related manufacturing issues that may arise in design, manufacturing or installation processes.
- Ensure the final works meet required quality standards and client specifications.
- Improve and maintain control procedures in the factory.
- Submit weekly & monthly KPI reports.
- Ensure that Health and Safety standards and practices in the workshop comply with OHSA requirements.
Salary: R420 000,00 p/a (plus profit sharing incentives)
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.