Our client in the Security Industry, based in Pinetown, seeks a Project Manager / Industrial Engineer.
- Optimize and standardize business processes.
- Find a systematic approach to improving the business processes, making the workflow more efficient and effective, and improve its overall ability to adapt to an ever-changing business environment.
- Modelling, analysis, design and measurement of processes.
- Tertiary Qualification
- 5 years in a similar role.
- Making use of various technological tools in carrying out its roles.
- Improve management of processes that drive optimized business results, leading to lower costs, higher revenues and high customer satisfaction.
- Align the processes with the needs of the customers.
- Aid decision-making on matters such as deployment, measurement and monitoring of the resources of the organization.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a sound financial management system of the company.
- Allow the organization to keep track of its progress in meeting and achieving its goals.
- Key focus areas
- Revenue growth
- Reduce costs
- Higher accountability
- Improved and increased productivity
- Improved reliability of information
- Simplified and assured compliance. Compliance with regulations and rules imposed by legislation and industrial standards.
- Tighter security measures.
- Planning and Strategy
- Process Planning and Strategy
- Analysis of Business Processes
- Design and Modelling of Business Processes
- Process Implementation
- Process Monitoring and Controlling
- Process Refinement or Improvement
Salary: R 45 000.00 – R 50 000.00 ctc
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.