My client based in Pinetown has a vacancy for Replenishment Buyer. The successful candidate will be responsible ensuring optimum quantity of stock to run business effectively
- 3-5 years replenishment experience (Wholesale)
- Knowledge of Product lead times to formulate a working critical path
- Experience in ordering of Imported Products (mainly from China) and local
- Experience in the shipping process
- Syspro experience will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, Negotiating skills (Pricing)
Responsibilities & Duties
- Control and keep minimum Stock Level (not over/under stocking)
- Forecasting and managing replenishmentManaging the procurement supplier relationships. Build relationship with overseas and local suppliers.
- Liaise with transporters, suppliers and all various departments along the supplier chain
- Follow up on outstanding orders and order maintenance.
- Create new Bill of Materials and modify existing Bill of Materials (as required)
- Capture Stock Transfers between Warehouses.
- New product & supplier listings.
- Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance
- Analysing sales performance, stock and planned availability
Salary: Market Related
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.