Our client, based in the upper highway area, is seeking a Sales Rep with Fleet/Truck Sales experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a fleet / truck / transport related sales environment
- Qualification in the Sales or Marketing sector will be advantageous;
- Must have a valid driver license
- Be prepared to travel as required by the company;
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Achieve sales targets as laid down by the company. Initially, these targets are identified below, however, will change from time to time at the discretion of management .
- Direct Fleet Sales – an average of 50 new fleet management and systems per month
- Indirect Distribution Sales – an average of 20 new active risk management systems per month.
- Procure relationships with fleet owners and corporate business in line with company objectives.
- Procure relationships with insurance brokers and underwriting managers in your assigned area in line with company objectives. These sales objectives will be set by your manager and may change from time to time.
- Able to conduct satisfactory product presentations from Workshop level to Director level.
- Compile and achieve sales budget within the agreed expense levels.
- Successfully learn the sales features and benefits of the company products and services offered to its customer base to the company’s satisfaction. This includes acquiring any technical knowledge to achieve this objective.
- Become familiar with the companies and products classed as opposition. This includes product analysis against the company’s products.
- Compile required reports in accordance with departmental company requirements. You will also be required to attend sales meetings as advised by the company.
- Submit a minimum of two signed Broker/Franchise dealer Service Level Agreements per month.
- Ensure that all customers or potential customers have company credit approval and have an accounted open prior to supplying goods and services.
- Ensure that all customers in your area are allocated to you and are given the appropriate after sales service that promotes a positive image of the company, and secures further sales opportunities to these customers and their associates.
- Be responsible for company assets, clothing and equipment in your possession and control.
- Develop and keep up to date the branches customer data base as per the company’s requirements.
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.