Our client, in the Insurance/ Financial Services based in Durban, seeks a Sales Trainer
- A Tertiary Qualification (NQF 5 or 6)
- Must have a facilitator assessor and moderator certificates
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a corporate environment as a trainer or facilitator.
- Experience in Insurance and Motor Dealer Industry will be advantageous
- Have a key understanding of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Effectively prepare for the face to face facilitation session, to ensure clear understanding of the overall programme learning outcomes.
- Facilitate the face to face session ensuring the participants engage in all activities.
- Provide feedback based on participant’s activity, ability to learn and understand the theory and ability to apply the learning in a workplace environment.
- Recognizes and identifies key impacts, methods, and measures to improve sales leadership, resulting in improved sales performance
- Engaging with product specialist to understand and influence product development
- Assesses knowledge, skills, and needs of the sales leaders in the sales organization
- Amend and revise programmes as and when required in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the working environment.
- Ability to mentor and coach
Salary: Market related
Please email CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.