Our client in the Construction / Civil Engineering Industry, based Pinetown, seeks a Senior Project Manager / GM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management and recognized Project Management qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at a senior management level in charge of a Project Execution on major projects.
- Advantageous if candidate has worked in the property and construction industry.
- Must be proficient in MS Projects.
- Working directly with the CEO and senior managers to ensure that the organization runs effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for building and maintaining good working relationships with other staff members.
- Managing projects, research, revise standard operating procedures, and providing logistical support.
- Must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven.
- Ensuring the overall operational success of the company by ensuring that deliverables in all the divisions are captured, tracked and executed on.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Providing managerial reports; the status of projects, highlight the challenges encountered/risks and proposes solutions/risk mitigation strategies.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed.
- Manage the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects.
Salary: R600 – R650 000.00 per year
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.