Our client, a Corporate Company based in the Upper Highway Area, seeks an Alerts Controller. On-the-job training will be given.
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good time management and priority self-management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Must be able to take initiative and be self-driven
- Must possess strict attention to detail
- Must be motivated and enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn
- Drivers Licence and own transport will be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualification or studying towards.
- Attend to alerts/incidents as they are received on the system
- Enrollments – uploading of details on the system
- Queries – liaising with queries from customers
- Monitoring and maintenance of two email addresses – distribute emails accordingly
- Coordination of stolen/hijacked vehicle recoveries with response teams
- Compilation of recovery reports
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the internal Key Account Services Department
- Foster positive business relationships with clients
- Promote relationships with all of the company’s customers and suppliers that reflect trust and credibility
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Please email CVs to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.