- Relevant qualification Grade 12 plus Degree in Business Management (added advantage).
- Have experience from the mining industry.
- Extensive knowledge of CAS systems and procedures.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Medically fit.
- Good communication skills.
- Manage and execute the contracts.
- Customer service and build good solid relationships with clients.
- Assist with expense plan to maximize the contract value with the respective Artisans on site.
- Staff management on and off the site.
- Have a good infrastructure of policies and procedures.
- Follow set guiltiness and procedures when it comes to OEM’s Standards, Mining Procedures and Safety.
- Meet targets for the site.
- Must be able to think on your feet and be able to make a decision.
- Motivate team and staff.
- Have the ability to lead.
- Required to travel between various provinces, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and NorthWest.
Salary R450 000 – R600 000 ctc (depending on experience)
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.