Our client in the Mining Industry, based in the Northern Cape, seeks a Site Manager / Electronic Engineer.
- Relevant qualification / B.Tech Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Electronics
- 3 – 5 years working on electronic design in hardware, software and firmware.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with automotive electronics, electrical interfacing and telematics
- 3 – 5 years in the engineering / mining industry.
- Engineering design.
- Machine application.
- Experience in C++ / C# and /or embedded programming.
- Experience in contract management, relationship management, business management.
- Site management experience.
- Understands the principles of Level 9 in the mining industry.
- Previous or current experience in CAS or VDS (knowledge required of this process).
- Management of staff on respective sites.
- Manage, coordinate and execute the agreed scope of work of the contract.
- Risk assessments.
- Comply with health and safety requirements.
- Follow HR processors.
- Oversee the respective staff that have vehicles for site.
- Assist in viewing and understanding clients’ needs to achieve respective budgets and assist with sales.
- Follow set guidelines and procedures – OEM standards, mining procedures and safety
- Problem solving.
- Will be responsible for multiple sites.
Salary: R 400 000.00 – R 650 000.00 pa
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.