Site Operations Manager
Our client, based in Pinetown in the Aluminum framing industry seeks a Site Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Min10 yrs experience in the glass & Aluminum industry
- Minimum of 5 yrs in a Supervisory role.
- Excellent Management skills
- Drivers Licence
- High Attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Above average time keeping
The successful candidate will be required to perform / manage the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Total responsibility of 5 Site Crews, travelling in the greater Durban/Ballito/PMB areas
- Scheduling Jobs and organizing crew schedule.
- Visiting site and problem solving with more technical fitments.
- Liaising with clients where needed
- Resolving any stock to site issues.
- Quality control of all fitments
Salary: R 20- 25 000 ctc per month negotiable, company vehicle with petrol, cell etc.
Please email CV to email@example.com.