Our Client, a corporate company based in the Upper Highway Area, seeks a Stores/Supply Chain Clerk.
- 3 years’ experience using Pastel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Working experience with stock transfers via different Pastel companies and manufacturing of stock on Pastel
- Understanding of Creditors
- Procurement of purchase orders for job card/installation books, and consumables for all branches (non-component items)
- Assisting in receiving of goods
- Scanning out stock to dispatch to branches/fitment centres
- Assisting in cycle stock counts (weekly and quarterly)
- Maintenance of agreed minimum stock re-order points
- Creation and management of WIP log for purchase orders
- Capturing of supplier invoices and preparing Creditors recons
- Preparation of supplier cash flow projection
- Checking of monthly expenses and Creditors’ payments to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining company supplier age analysis
- Procuring of supplier statements (local and foreign)
- Constant update of company information with suppliers, as and when required
- Maintenance of vehicle license disc renewals on a monthly basis, as well as filling out paperwork
- Maintenance of speeding fines
- Preparation of company documentation
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Please email CVs to email@example.com.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.