Supply Chain Supervisor
Our client, a national fleet services company, based in the upper Highway area, seeks a Supply Chain Supervisor
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a Supply Chain role
- Strong Pastel experience
- Strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Valid driver’s licence with own vehicle
- Clear criminal record
- Receiving and dispatching of stock to and from the 5 regional branches;
- Maintenance of sales demand and forecast allocation of workload in the Workshop;
- Stock module management for branch
- Stock rotation management at branch level via online stock module;
- Ordering and completion of waybills to ship stock weekly;
- Monthly & Financial year end stock take;
- Weekly reconciliation of units removed in the field and sent back to Head Office.
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting
Purchasing / Procurement
- Purchasing of stock as required, including identifying the supplier order lead times and ensuring all orders arrive timeously
- Monthly procurement of consumables as required by the in-house workshop and branches
- Creation and Maintenance of supplier Service Level Agreements (for selected suppliers).
- Management of stock journals on Pastel to transfer stock to branches for invoicing purposes
- Management of final assembly and stock repairs on Pastel (handling of workshop job cards)
- Product costing analysis
- Monthly reporting on current stock holding on Pastel
Please email CVs to email@example.com.
Please note that applications will only be taken via email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.