Our client, a National Fleet Services Company, based in the Upper Highway Area, seeks a Surveillance & Response Supervisor.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Proficient in MS Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Call centre supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Must have own car
- Must be prepared to work shifts
- Management of departmental teams and quality of their workload
- Management of processes and efficiency within all areas of the department
- Always ensure customer satisfaction – attend to any escalated customer complaints within 24 hours of the complaint
- Manage and carry out disciplinary matters in the departments in conjunction with the HR Department
- Analysis of employee customer call quality within the department
- Maintenance and upkeep of mailboxes affiliated to the department
- Management of departmental staff leave and absence issues
- Workload overflow assistance
- Ensure departmental Codes of Practice are adhered to.
- Management of capacity planning
- Management of departmental reports and monthly statistic comparison.
- Training new controllers as required
- Analysis of Quality Audit Reports
- Weekly briefings with the CRC General Manager
- You may, from time to time, be required to assist with other tasks outside of these KPAs
- Be prepared to travel as required by the company
- Promote relationships with all of the company’s customers and suppliers that reflect trust and credibility.
Salary is market related
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.