Our client in the Manufacturing Industry, based in Pinetown, seeks a Toolsetter – Plastic Injection Moulding.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a toolsetter, having worked on Moulding machines up to 700T
- Experience working with Injection Moulds with multi-cavity and single-cavity moulds is essential
- Setting and maintaining Injection Moulding machines and robots ensuring that they run at optimal levels
- Ensuring products are manufactured according to an acceptable level of quality
- Manufacturing process optimisation and minimising downtime during shifts
- Ongoing monitoring of machine performance during production
- Commissioning new moulds and running component trials
- General trouble-shooting, maintenance and fault-finding all equipment and machinery
- Managing the start-up and tear-down processes on all machinery
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.