Our Client, a National Fleet Services/ tracking/Fuel Management Company based in Northgate Estate, Brooklyn seeks a Sales Consultant with experience in the fleet/truck sales markets
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a fleet / truck sales environment.
• Qualification in Sales & Marketing would be advantageous
• Member of CIT/IRTE or similar professional body will show interest in the market.
• Corporate Image
• Speak and write English & Afrikaans
• Clean Drivers License
• Excellent computer skills
• Be prepared to travel.
The successful candidate will be required to perform / manage the following:
• Achieve sales targets as laid down by the company. Initially these targets are identified below, however will change from time to time at management’s discretion
o Direct fleet sales: An average of 50 new fleet management systems per month
o Indirect distribution sales: An average of 20 new active risk management systems
o per month
• Procure relationships with fleet owners, and corporate business in-line with Company objectives.
• Procure relationships with Insurance Brokers and Underwriting Managers in your assigned area in-line with Company objectives. These sales objectives will be set by your manager and changed from time to time.
• Able to conduct satisfactory product presentations from workshop to Director Level.
• Compile and achieve sales budget to within agreed expense levels.
• Successfully learn the sales features and benefits of the company products and services offered to its customer base to the company satisfaction. This includes acquiring any technical knowledge to achieve this objective.
• Become familiar with the companies and products classed as opposition by the company. This includes product analysis against the company products.
• Compile required reports in accordance with the company requirements. You will also be required to attend sales meeting as advised by the company.
• Be prepared to travel as required by the company.
• Ensure that all customers or potential customers have company credit approval and have an account opened prior to supplying goods or services.
• Be responsible for all company equipment, assets and stock under your control.
• Ensure all customers in your area or allocated to you are given the appropriate after sales service that promotes a positive image of the company and further sales opportunities to customers and or their associates.