Vehicle Fleet Management Sales Consultant – JHB
Our Client, a National Fleet Services/ tracking/Fuel Management Company, seeks a Vehicle Fleet Management Sales Consultant with experience in the Motor Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fleet / truck sales environment.
- Qualification in Sales & Marketing would be advantageous
- Member of CIT/IRTE or similar professional body will show interest in the market.
- Corporate Image
- Speak and write English & Afrikaans
- Clean Drivers Licence
- Excellent computer skills
- Be prepared to travel.
- Achieve sales targets as laid down by the company.
- Direct fleet sales: Average of 50 new fleet management systems per month
- Indirect distribution sales: Average of 20 new active risk management systems per month
- Procure relationships with fleet owners, and corporate business in-line with Company objectives.
- Procure relationships with Insurance Brokers and Underwriting Managers in your assigned area in-line with Company objectives.
- Able to conduct product presentations from workshop to Director Level.
- Compile and achieve sales budget to within agreed expense levels.
- Successfully learn the sales features and benefits of the company products and services offered to its customer base to the company satisfaction
- Become familiar with the companies and products classed as opposition by the company.
- Compile required reports in accordance with the company requirements.
- Attend sales meeting as advised by the company.
- Travel as required by the company.
- Ensure that all customers or potential customers have company credit approval and have an account opened prior to supplying goods or services.
- Be responsible for all company equipment, assets and stock under your control.
- Ensure after sales service that promotes a positive image of the company and further sales opportunities to customers and or their associates.
Salary: Market Related
Please email CVs to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.