Our client, a manufacturer based in Pinetown, seeks a Temporary Wages Administrator to join their fast-paced team for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. The candidate must be prepared to work through December except for public holidays.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Current knowledge and experience using Premier VIP
- Experience processing a large payroll –10 companies with approx. 850 employees.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Syspro experience would be an advantage.
- Capture new employees in VIP.
- Apply for medical aid and provident fund, and other benefits.
- Register for UIF.
- Update employee details.
- Liaise continually with HR regarding engagements, terminations and changes.
- Process terminations and prepare termination pack on exit.
- Complete payroll portion of the IOD claims (Earnings Tab) processed on the system. Follow up as applicable.
- Capturing into the Leave module on the VIP Payroll system and related queries.
- Importing attendance records into VIP.
- Process and run wages for companies with in the group on a weekly basis
- Distribute payslips timeously.
- Provide dummy payslips and costings for HR on request.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly wage related reports.
- Ensure audit file is kept up to date.
- Perform routine annual processes.
- Process short-time as applicable on the system.
- Apply for sick, funeral, death and maternity claims by completing relevant documents and submitting to appropriate authorities.
- Compile sample audit file for auditors when required.
Salary: R10 – R12000 CTC (no benefits).
Please email CV to email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.