6 reasons why you should outsource your recruitment:
- Save time – Don’t waste time screening multiple CVs and sourcing candidates, RMS has the resources and experience to take over this task and get through a large number of candidates in a fraction of the time. Screening is only the beginning, let’s not forget referencing, conducting initial interviews, liaising with candidates, follow up communication and the negotiations that follow. Let us do what we do best so that you can focus on what’s really important.
- Save money – The longer the position remains unfilled, the more manpower and productivity your business is losing out on. Hiring the wrong employee can also be a costly ordeal – hiring the wrong candidate usually means that you will eventually part ways – sparking the recruitment process again, which is a waste of valuable resources when tackled in-house.
- Easier access to candidates – As a recruitment agency, we receive CVs on a daily basis, constantly adding to our database of job seekers, a database we can call on to help you secure the perfect candidate. We also have an existing network that we can use to our advantage when sourcing new candidates.
- Higher quality candidates – Not all candidates are good candidates, don’t hire a dud. RMS helps you filter out bad candidates and only refers the highest quality candidates to you.
- Advice, guidance and specialist knowledge – Recruitment is our speciality, with over a decade of experience, we have streamlined our recruitment process to offer the best results. Hiring a recruitment agency means that your company has access to a wealth of knowledge and industry experience to guide you through each step in the process, from advertising to attract the right talent to objective third party input.
- Reduce risk – At RMS we are confident that we’ll find the right fit for your company, so much so that we offer a 4-month guarantee period. If your new employee leaves within the first 4 months of employment, we will find you a replacement at no extra cost to you (T&C’s apply).
We are not claiming to be superheroes, okay maybe we are, but the benefits speak for themselves. Recruiting through a recruitment agency makes good business sense. The faster turnaround time ensures that business can return to normal as soon as possible and that your time is free to focus on your bottom line.